To provide to individuals, from any background, the wisdom of Vedanta and the practical means for spiritual growth and happiness, enabling them to become positive contributors to society
To give the maximum amount of happiness to the maximum number of beings for the maximum amount of time
Chinmaya Mission Pledge
- We stand as one family, bound to each other with love and respect.
- We serve as an army, courageous and disciplined, ever ready to fight against all low tendencies and false values, within and without us.
- We live honestly the noble life of sacrifice and service, producing more than what we consume and giving more than what we take.
- We seek the Lord’s grace to keep us on the path of virtue, courage, and wisdom.
- May thy grace and blessings flow through us to the world around us.
- We believe that the service of our country is the service of the Lord of Lords, and devotion to the people is devotion to the Supreme Self.
- We know our responsibilities. Give us the ability and courage to fulfill them.
-Om Tat Sat.
We are a dedicated group of volunteers who contribute to Chinmaya Mission, Richmond, VA.
|Neil Bhatt|| Mina Bhatt